Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween at School

It was a little crazy this morning, but we got through it (or I did.) We got up and got our Halloween costumes on. We first ventured to the grocery store to get dry ice and root beer for Braeden's Halloween party. Then we went to Braeden's school for his parade. We took a picture of our little Super Mario Bro and headed to Elli's school to watch her parade.



I had to hurry back to Braeden's school to run a station in his classroom. So my sweet mom finished watching "Minnie Mouse's" parade for me and took some pictures.

I forgot to take pictures in Braeden's class because I was so focused on our little project... dang it... but we had fun!! Braeden was pretty stoked being Mario. Some of the older kids were telling him he was cool and saying, "Thanks you, so nice." (which is what Mario says in the New Super Mario Bros game I guess.) He got a smerk on his face trying not to smile too big. It was funny.


Then I ran back to Elli's school to play with her at her little carnival. She has a fun preschool. They always do something exciting there.


Chubs was having the time of his life being outside and sliding down this slide. Just look at that smile!!


He even thought this was a slide and apparently went down this end and fell on his face. He's such a tough kid though.


Elli fishing for her prize.... a pumpkin frisbee.


I found out a couple weeks ago that Elli has a little fling for this boy. These 2 are apparently getting married. Then another mom today told me that Elli was "getting married" to another boy a couple days ago. I needed Elli when I was in high school to have her teach me a few things about boys. She seems to have that down.

I can't wait for Trick-or-Treating. It's a fun holiday for me!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

2 comments:

McElprangs said...

I didn't realize that was Braeden in the Mario outfit at the parade! Haha! Such a cute costume!

Mel said...

I still LOVE the costumes! Looks like you had a nice busy shuffle of Halloween parties too! I finally updated for you so stop whining! :-)