Wednesday, October 21, 2009

On Toros On...

I just have to say this before you read this.... I am TOTALLY past High School. I really went to the greatest high school there is in Mesa. I know many will disagree (insert clearing my throat.... Melissa), but I loved it. And I think it is so cute that Braeden plays flag football and he's a Toro. And he loves it too.

He could hardly wait for his first game on Saturday to come. He woke up really early and couldn't go back to sleep. So he made signs for us to hold while he played. He put our names on the back so we knew which one was ours to hold. When he found out his cousin Caden could come and watch him play, he quickly made one for him too. He's such a funny and cute kid.



What a stud out there!!


He was quarterback for a little bit. He did so well. He threw the ball twice to the same boy who caught the ball and ran for a touchdown both times. (Reggie Bush & Matt Leinart)


Here's video of one of the plays they made. If you look closely and the very end on the left side of the video, Elli is holding up her sign Braeden made for her. What a cute sister!!


I just thought this was cute of him sitting on the sideline waiting for his turn out on the field.

Like in my days of High School Football, the Toros beat the Warriors 24 - 18 (or something like that, I don't remember the score, but they won)

3 comments:

McElprangs said...

Go Toros!

kirk n stacy said...

Go Braden!! Guess what your cousin Austin is playing flag football too. He is on the Vikings! You look awsome. Love you, Aunt Stacy

Elisha said...

That's so cute!...and yes they are the best HS EVER!