Caleb has been a VERY different baby than our first 2. Braeden and Elli were both very easy babies up until they turned 3 and hit the terrible 3's. When they turned 2, I thought that maybe they would skip being"terrible" forever, but those days didn't happen until 3 for them. Caleb was the PERFECT baby. He would sleep and not cry when we put him to bed, he was always content, even when Braeden & Elli bugged (which was too often), he hardly ever fussed about things. He was AMAZING..... until he hit 1. He turned into a screamer and whiner over the littlest things. Definitely the Terrible 1's for him. But he does have a VERY TENDER side to him. When he's not being picked on, or not hungry or tired, he is the happiest, most content little boy. He has a KILLER smile and will almost ALWAYS smile at me when I look at him. He just has his days of being completely stubborn and naughty.... like today actually.
These pictures were taken a while ago. Elli was crying over something... probably something she didn't get, but wanted. So Caleb went over to her and started kissing her cheek.
And then he played with her face for a little bit and this completely made Elli happy and even forget why she was sad.
Even when he is being annoying, he still gives me a smile when it's all said and done. He has that healing power I need as a mom. He is so forgiving when I am frustrated with him. There are days when I can't handle him because he screams when I leave him for a second to get him more food or he'll throw his body on the ground when he doesn't get what he wants. He KNOWS what he wants and is very smart. He figures things out that I didn't know he was capable of figuring out. He is also very independent in a lot of ways. But we love and adore our little CHUBS. The good DEFINITELY outweighs the bad. He is my little buddy and I love giving those cute cheeks kisses multiple times a day. I am very lucky to be able to stay home and be with him.
3 comments:
What a sweet brother!! And you can tell Elli just adores him!
PS..I don't know if its just my computer or if its your settings, but I have the hardest time reading your blog because the words are all over your background...maybe its just mine?
This make me smile:)
soooo sweet! i love the power of a sibling to change their mood!
Post a Comment