It was getting late on a school night and I told Braeden that it was time for him to get ready for bed. He acted sad and told me that he forgot to do his exercises. (He does some "exercises" on the swing set outside) I told him to just remember to do them in the morning because it was time to get ready for bed. He said he would forget to remember to do his exercises. So I told him to write himself a note to remind him. And then he left the room. I thought for sure he was getting ready for bed. It had been a while and it was really quiet. I wasn't sure what was going on. So I got up and to my surprise, I found this....
It starts right outside his door.
Around the corner.
Up the stairs.
All the way up the stairs.
Around another corner.
Through the hall.
Into the laundry room.
This is it.
A little pose as she always does when the camera is out.
Oh wait, it's not the end.
Out the door, leading to the swing set. But this is where I caught him, so he had to end it here.
These kids used 56 pieces of my computer paper (Braeden counted them for me the next morning) to put arrows on that was leading to the swing set. All so Braeden wouldn't forget to do his exercises in the morning. I couldn't get mad, I just laughed. It was so cute all the work they did for this. Plus, he DID get ready for bed. As much as it was funny, I told him I was disappointed he used all that paper. They are only supposed to use 1 paper a day to print with or color on. Braeden knew how sad I was that he used all that paper. Needless to say, they can't use any of my paper until this paper with arrows on it gone. After they were in bed, I found this note right outside his door.
TRANSLATION: Me and Elli are very sorry that we wasted your paper.
AWWWW, how cute was that apology.
6 comments:
Oh my gosh that is hilarious!! And I love the note!
And too cute of Caleb, I swear he and Tyke are gonna kill us!!
That is the cutest thing ever! What amazing imaginations kids have and they are so stinkin creative! That note is so cute and precious. How can you be mad when you read such an innocent note!!!? Awwww!
That is TOO cute, arrows and all! I love it! There's always something crazy going on when it gets too quiet, huh?
Are you flippin kidding me....that was hilarious!
Seriously Jami, put all of these crazy sweet experiences into a book. You could sell it! It is some great material. You have such great kids. Can't wait to see them again next month. :)
WHOA- THAT IS JUST ABOUT THE CUTEST THING EVER- I think me & Braeden should get together & exchange tips on how to remember what I have to accomplish for the day- 56 papers seems pretty fool-proof! I am impressed! ( I will introduce him to free pharmaceutical sticky note pads- he can use em all he wants and... THEY STICK! ) imagine the possiblities!
Post a Comment