
Our Braeden did it!! He earned enough money to buy himself a guitar!! He is SOOOOOO excited to FINALLY have a REAL ELECTRIC GUITAR. It's the real thing just a little bit smaller for him. His Dad has been teaching him some chords and Braeden has been practicing. He knows 3 chords so far and wants to learn more! I'm so excited this kid has found so much joy in music. He LOVES the piano and LOVES the guitar and he even likes to sing once in a while! I love it as a mom watching him grow in these areas! He is such a fun kid! Gotta love his enthusiasm for life!
2 comments:
Oh my gosh what a cutie. He looks so grown up playing his guitar. I love seeing the updates. I got a chuckle at the post with the arrows going to the playground. Hillarious! What cute kids you have.
Yeah Braeden! Drake is going to be soooo jealous!
Post a Comment