Monday, February 9, 2009

Feuding Cousins

Caleb has a cousin (Tyke) who is just 3 months older than him, but he is TWICE the size. Really, Caleb is the size Tyke was when Tyke was 3 months old.


Well, we got together for dinner one week and my little sister Kara got these pictures. Melissa (who's son is Tyke) was supervising this little fight. Melissa also blogged about this and I am going to copy exactly how she posted this. It was cute.....


TYKE - "Hey you!"



TYKE - "Say Uncle."



TYKE - "Say it!!"


CALEB - "Is that all you've got?"


TYKE - "You WANT more?"


Now, if only Mark and I had the genes that Melissa had, we wouldn't be having this problem, now would we??

5 comments:

Mel said...

HAHA!! I still laugh every time I see these pics! You see this is just payback from the toddler years when Braeden and Cade were bullying Drake! hahahahaha!! Too funny!

Kirk N Stacy said...

I love it, letting boys be boys!

monkeyluvr said...

Haha ya i Hope my voice comes back too!Ya i am doing great how are you and your family??Thanks I love my hair too.

Jen & Blake said...

Don't you just love cousins...breaking eachother in? Seriously you have the cutest, most happy kids ever!

Sassy said...

How stinkin' cute is that????? What cute babies!!!