Well, Mark and I found out we are having another little Baker. This is number 3 and I've heard 3 throws you for a loop! I was #3 in my family and I was an angel, so how hard can it really be? Our first 2 were good little babies. We are bound to have a hard one sometime, right? But let's hope not. But we are expecting April 28th!! I am really baby hungry right now so I am way excited for this one!!
12 comments:
Jami I am sooo happy you have a blog now :) What a great way to keep in touch. And Congrats on baby #3. It isn't so bad, it takes a little bit of adjustment but you will be great! I hope you are feeling great!
Jami! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations! #3 is hard, but it's only because you only have two hands! But your kids are good ages for #3, old enough to understand and probably help out! Let me know if you need anything!
Yeah! I have been waiting for your blog so I can see what your are up too! Congrats on #3, that is really exciting:) Glad to hear your all doing great, you have such adorable kids, I could just squeeze them!
Congrats! Let me know how bad 3 really is... Atleast Braeden is big enough to be a help/ or a school so it like 2 most of the time...
congrats to you! glad u started a blog. it's darling.
Yeah, Congratulations!! Hope your pregnancy goes well. How exciting for your family!
Jami! Congrats girl!!! #3 wasn't so bad - plus your kids will be a great help. how are you feeling? i'm so excited for you!
Yeah for the Baker's!! Congrats on the baby numero tres!! I can't wait to find out what you are having, or is this one going to be a surprise?! Are you going to the Youth Conference this Sunday? Hopefully I will see you there. See you soon...
HEy it's erica I am so glad you started a blog and that you found mine! YOu family is so dang cute! Congrats on baby #3! My first 2 were such good babies but my third really threw me ofr a loop! Good luck three is definatley a hard adjustment but always totally worth it! I am so excited to keep in touch better, you are one of my favorite people from high school! And I am glad to have found you once again. Can't wait to hear from you again. I am going to add you to my list!
I can't believe I had to find out about your pregnancy through your blog!!!! I thought we were closer than that Jami!! Joking!! I'm so happy for you! How exciting! I'll have to give you a big hug on Sunday. I'm extremely baby hungry too so hopefully I'll get pregnant soon! I'm sure it will be a while still though. Congratulations!!!
Congrats Jami!! I am nervous too that this one will be hard. Our first 2 were easy! We'll soon find out! Hope you are feeling good.
Hi Jami! Congratulations on the new baby! Your Mom announced in relief society.....she's so proud! We are due right around the same time. You're little family is so cute. It was so good to hear from you!
Post a Comment