Friday, September 14, 2007

Some of my FAVORITE Pictures

They are so much fun when they get along. They love playing with the Lite Brite and all sorts of games!! What angels they are!!



They found some mud in our backyard and decided to play in it. Just because it was dad's turn to clean them up, it was totally adorable how they acted when we found them!! J/K about them being angels!! :) They work well together to create havoc!!


Elli wanted to dress up in Braeden's Halloween crayon costume from a couple years ago and wouldn't let me take her out of it. She wore it for a couple days.



Yes, our kids know who the Simpsons are because of their sweet Aunt Kara who introduced them to the Game Cube Simpson's game. Thanks Kara!!




My Dad, Mark and the kids walking back from Braeden's music perfromance holding hands.



Elli and daddy being cute together!!



Elli wearing a fun mask that scared her when someone else was wearing it.



My Braeden with the cutest freckles ever!! I can't stand how cute he is!! He sure is edible!!



My mom and I went to lunch one day and we got ice cream after. It was too cold for Elli, hence the weird face expression!

4 comments:

Caryn said...

Yeah! welcome to the world of blogs!!!

Ami Bethea said...

Hey Jami! I love that you got your blog up and running, it is so cute! I love all the pictures of your kids, they are adorable. My youngest has freckles on his little nose and I love it too! I'll add you to my blog list. Mine is http://thebetheas.blogspot.com

Peterson Family said...

Great blog!! Isn't it fun?! I loved all the pictures that you posted, your kids are adorable! Talk to you soon...


-alissa

Brooke Hunt (aka Mr. Burns) said...

Cute, cute, cute- I am so happy to see you blogging- beware it is addicting- I have spent many sleepless nights checking stuff out- and posting- I will be in Queen creek in 2 weeks for a boutique at my mom's house- are you interested? Do you do any crafty things? You should come by- I think we'll have cute stuff. How's your mom since the surgery? I think about your family all the time!!