Weeks before the concert.... she kept telling me she needs to wear Christmas colors and either a Santa hat or reindeer antlers or something Christmas-y. Well, Grandma Harper surprised her with these amazing reindeer antlers. She was so stoked to wear them and planned out her outfit weeks before it came time. Funny girl, I remember doing things like that too. Oh the things kids have to worry about!!
I kept telling her I couldn't make it. She begged and was very sad, but I told her it was impossible for me to come. I love surprising my kids. But not only did I make it to the concert, Mark and Grandma Harper came too! She was one happy camper to see us there!! It was a cute concert and in the middle of videoing it, my battery died. I have 2 spare batteries, but they were dead too. Great!! But I did get some good videos!!
She is one cute First Grader!!
No comments:
Post a Comment