FINALLY!!!!
Ok... so here is my Christmas Eve post.... you would think I would just forget about posting all these, but I use each post to make my scrapbooks each year!! I have to post or it gets forgotten!
SO here I go.
We had our annual Christmas Eve party with the Harpers and had a grand ole time!! We had lots of YUMMY food!! (As we always do) Then the kids act out the Nativity with Lisa being the reader.
Kids are always excited at first
Then they get crazier and more anxious... hence Lisa reads louder & faster. It's kind of funny, it happens every year.
Grandma gets everyone an ornament each year with things they like that year. We are into Phineas & Ferb, so B got the ornament for that, Caleb likes Spiderman this year, And E got the Smurfette ornament! Very fitting!!
Santa always has to make his appearance! Such a good sport! Kids love him!
I think I was in charge of getting all the kids' pictures because cameras weren't charged or they were forgotten. So here's Ryan's kids!!
Drake
Brock
Blayke
Tyke
Mel
Caden
Crew
And good ole Cash.... wasn't excited to see the old man!
even with Dad, he wasn't too sure!
Cody's new baby!!
Avlyn
Grandma
Grandpa
Elli & Blayke
Girls!!
Have to get a crazy one of us
Little guys!!
Paul being mean and getting Cash close to Santa again!
Crazy boys!
Elli getting extra brownie points with Santa!
Then we had a little White Elephant with the kids.... Caleb got this black candy necklace. It got all over his face!! It somehow disappeared before he could finish it.... I'm so mean!!!
We love Christmas parties..... that's why we have so many of them!!
1 comment:
I've never seen that picture of Avlyn. So cute. Thanks!
Post a Comment