Meet Caleb.....
This is the one and only Caleb. I guarantee there is no other like him! His personality ranges from totally cute, calm and simply irresistible to crazy, stubborn and resistible!! But I wouldn't change one thing about him. I know years down the road, this kid will conquer the world. He will get things done and make something of himself. I will not have to worry about him, he will take care of himself!!
This is actually kind of sad. I woke up one morning and heard people talking. Like Mark, me and the kids talking. It was weird. Braeden had turned on home videos of us and Caleb was watching them. It was a video of Christmas morning when Caleb was 2. He was opening presents. Well, this is the face he made while watching it. It broke my heart. I asked him why he was sad, his response, "I want to open the presents." He was sad because he didn't have presents to open right then. I told him his birthday was coming up and he would get presents then. But it wasn't good enough, he wanted them now. It was a very sad and funny moment. (Love the bubba lip)
This has happened several times. Caleb found in bed with suckers in his mouth. I have no idea how he finds them. He must have the nose of a dog. He smells out candy from a mile away. He is very sneaky, this kid is!!
I love this little personality of his. His laugh is contagious and he says some pretty hilarious things!! I love this age where they say things that just crack you up!! We were playing charades for family night a couple weeks ago and Elli was up. She was trying to think of something to act out and she had her hand on her mouth with her pointer finger tapping like she was thinking. Well, Caleb pipped up and said, "Eating a cookie." And then we all started laughing so hard, then Mark said, "I want Caleb goggles to see the world as Caleb sees it." The things Caleb worries about is if he will get to eat a cookie or play with toys. Love that boy!!
This is my cute awesome Caleb. He tells me he's not cute, he's awesome!! And yes..... yes he is!!
I love this boy and am so privileged to be his mom!! He makes me work harder and think outside the box. Our family would not be the same without him!! He's my little Fight On boy!!
We love our Calebs!!
HAPPY 4th!!
(I wish they could grow down and not grow up!!)

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Caleb!! Hope your day is SUPER FUN!!
Thanks for playing with T yesterday!
Yay! It finally got to be his birthday! Too bad he has the whole rest of the year before his next one. :)
Post a Comment