Thursday, September 22, 2011

Legos

Legos are a big deal to our boys. Braeden gets the Lego magazine every month and sees the pictures of the creations that kids make and send a picture in to get published in the magazine. He begged and worked hard on some of his creations so we could take a picture of it and send it in and hopefully it will get published. 

And right now, Braeden is really into battleships and aircrafts carriers, etc... so he made some those and this is the picture we took and submitted to the Lego magazine. We'll see if it gets published. Hopefully it does so Braeden isn't too disappointed.


Then one morning before Braeden left for school, he told Caleb to finish his lego so we could take a picture of him with it. Of course Caleb got excited about it and told me to take a picture of him and his lego. I kid you not.... Caleb got in this pose all by himself. He totally looks up to his brother. So cute!! I don't know what this is. Caleb called it a "dacker" (I think) Not quite sure what he is thinking.

No comments: