Can't believe it's actually here... but Caleb has started preschool. CRAZY!!! He absolutely LOVES it!! He won't let me walk him to the door. One day he didn't even want me to drive him there.... he wanted to walk there all by himself. Such a funny kid. Love that boy's smile!! He loves getting his picture taken!!
But we went through 3 different backpacks until we found the right one. He originally wanted a Buzz backpack. Well, I couldn't find one the first time we were at the store. So we got a Spongebob one. Then we walked by the backpack section at another store and he found a Mickey Mouse one that he loved. I actually was excited too because I didn't like the Spongebob one. So we bought that one and returned the other. Then at another, we found the coveted Buzz backpack. He HAD to have it, so we did another exchange.
I love this boy. He has his challenges, but he is such a fun kid! I love his personality and he LOVES his brother and sister! He says the cutest things to them. He is always asking me where they are during the day and thinking of them. If a girl toy commercial on, he says, "That's for Edgie!" (Love how he says her name!). And same with boy toy commercials. He gets excited when they get home. Every time Mark gets home from work, Caleb says, "You're here Dad.... you're home? Hide n seek???" And then Mark plays hide and seek with him. Caleb is doing great in Preschool. I wasn't sure if I was gonna put him in, but I'm glad I did. Why not start him now learning what he is ready to learn!! Such a smart little boy and I love his excitement for life!
2 comments:
Oh, T will be so jealous of his backpack! We could not find a Buzz backpack and had to go with Phineas and Ferb which I don't care for! Oh well, whatver makes them happy right!
I love how his backpack is almost as big as him! Cute.
Post a Comment