Monday, December 6, 2010

A week with a gazillion kids

Well, only eight kids.

We watched my sister in law's kids last week while they partied in New York City and Philly. This is their little girl Sarah. She is quite adorable!!


We had fun making a gingerbread house! I had absolutely nothing to do with this house. I let them figure it out and all I did was take pictures. They are funny kids though.







And the final product 


Elli loves reading! She is really good at it and Logan loved listening to her.


Caleb was wiped out and fell asleep on his daddy's lap while he played Modern Conflict on his phone. I think I need to take Mark to Addicted to Modern Conflict Anonymous. (OK, that was dumb, but he is way addicted to that game.)


This is where my jealousy comes from. Look at those two. She is totally in love with her daddy!!


The kids had fun being crazy on the trampoline.


1 comment:

kirk n stacy said...

Jamie you and Mark or so great! How fun for the kids!