We traveled to California for Thanksgiving this year! We had fun hanging with family and eating a ton of food!!
This is what the guys enjoyed doing, watching football. That is little Sarah Lyn in Mark's lap. She kind of likes Mark. She will go sit in his lap out of the blue.
Then here's Caleb causing havoc. Wish I understood what went through his mind.
Then these little guys played football ALL WEEK!! Literally, they were either playing football in the backyard or at the park with their dads playing football.
They did get tired out football once in a while and when they did, they were playing Wii Just Dance. I absolutely LOVE this game. Takes me back to my younger days of dancing. Wish I could move like I used to!!
Then here's Elli who shakes her hips like no other. She is really good at this game.
Aunt Stacy got the kids some place mats to decorate. Elli (being the artist she is) spent a lot of time on hers.
Here's Caleb again being independent and creating trouble! Everytime I would call his name to see where he was, he would yell back, "NO!" Because he thought I was trying to get him to go inside. He would stay outside all day if I he could.
Climbing up the stairs to the tree house.
At the bottom of the treehouse
I was downloading these pictures and realized I took very little pictures. None of the Thanksgiving dinner or anything like that. Kind of bummed about that. But we had fun!!
2 comments:
Ha! I ALWAYS forget to take pics of any holiday dinner...too busy stuffing my face!! ;-O
Glad you guys had fun!
I realized I did the same thing too. Look at my blog, I just posted some Thanksgiving pics.
Post a Comment