Sunday, December 12, 2010

My sister in law, Megan, told us about how the San Tan Mall has snow from 6 - 9 every night until the end of the year. So we thought it would be fun to take the kids. Well, I went there thinking it would be snow the kids could play in.... but nope, just the little soap droplets that look like snow. But the kids thought it was fun.... for about 3 minutes. 




Caleb and Carter hugging it out.


Elli and Andrew stayed by each other's side the whole night. 


And held hands while we walked


We were crossing the little street and I told the kids to hold hands while they crossed. I also told them walk on the same foot!! :)


We headed over to Barnes & Noble for a little book time. They were reading the Polar Express book so we got there a few minutes early... and waited......

And waited.....

Until Bryan noticed that were reading the book in a different spot. I guess they forgot to mention to about 30 people who were sitting the usual reading spot that the book would be read in a different area. We got the right area just as they lady read the last page. So they read the book again for us.


While walking back to the car, we HAD to make a stop at the Apple Store. I guess Elli was standing in that position waiting for me to take a picture. Not sure why my kids LOVE pictures so much!!

2 comments:

Mel said...

Only AZ would have "snow bubbles"!! How ridiculous! :-)
I love how Braeden is wearing shorts, it shows how "cold" it is here! haha

Lisa said...

It's always built up too much....but at least you got some great pics! and I'm cracking up at what Mel said...so true!!