These were taken on Mother's Day. I had to get pictures of my men in their suits and Elli in her cute dress. I am one lucky Mommy. I love these little kids and even though we have our good days and bad days, these precious little kiddos make me the proudest and happiest Mom.
He is such a sweetheart to me. I know Braeden will always be there for me. He has a soft spot for his mommy. As do I have one for him!!!
People say she is my Mini Me!! And that makes me pretty lucky!!
Let me explain.... Elli is really into The Squeakqual with the Chippettes. She thinks she is Brittany. And I don't know if you have noticed pictures of her in this pose, but almost every picture we take these days of her, Elli is doing this. Well, she took some pictures of me posing and this was how I was advised to pose.
I can't believe I got all of them to be this cute in one shot. Even Caleb was smiling!!!
Mark got a new suit for his birthday. I have some pretty handsome men in my life!!
1 comment:
These are amazing pictures of your family! I love them all....especially the one of you "posing"!!
Post a Comment