Wednesday, December 5, 2007

NLightN

Well, the little NLightN group had a concert in Safford last Monday!! They auditorium has 999 seats and it was almost full! The boys drove up early Monday morning and the wives (or we call ourselves the"Groupies") drove up later to watch the concert. The guys did great and it was entertaining!! We didin't get home until midnight which was very hard to stay awake for the drive home. But I wanted to thank my parents and sister for watching our kids for us so I could have a peaceful night without kids making noise during the concert!!




The groupy wives!! Lauren Howell (front), Alyssa peterson (2nd row left) Jenica Ballard (2nd row right), Me, Emily Slade (3rd row right)





The Men . . . . Mark Peterson, Camron Howell, Mark Baker, Brent Sldae, Aaron Ballard



The whole NlightN clan!!



This is just a preview of the greatest Christmas song there is... O Holy Night. This honestly is the best version of this song I have ever heard. The recorded version on their CD is amazing. Such a beautiful sound and Aaron who sings it is such an amazing vocalist. Really, he is a one of a kind singer!! Anyway, here's a portion of O Holy Night!!


4 comments:

elizabeth cullimore said...

Wow Jami, how fun to be a groupie! It keeps you young! Does your husband have a Christmas CD out?? By the way, you hardly look pregnant.

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! I still need to get one of their cd's. Do they have a christmas one?

amy said...

very cool that you got to go!! that song is absolutely amazing! what a voice!! wow.
from the pictures, looks like you had a blast!
thanks again to mark for helping gar this week with the guitar. had to laugh. one of the younger sisters in our ward came up to me afterward and asked who the guitarist was and if he was single. hee hee.
i said- nope. he's taken.

The Farnsworth Family said...

All I can say is WOW!! How cool to be a part of something so amazing. I LOVE the Oh Holy clip! I can't wait to come to one of your hubby's concerts :)