Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas Party





We had a ward Christmas Party las week and they had the primary act out the Nativity. It was pretty cute. Braeden got to be shepherd and some of Braeden's other little friends were in it too. Denen had to dress up as an animal and he had a really costume. But we had a fun night and we love our ward tons!! So many fun families!!

3 comments:

Peterson Family said...

Cute kids! They have great smiles!! Both of them are just adorable, I can't wait to meet the third. :)

Erica said...

So cute! having kids is so much fun! I am with yo on the dance! It is so fun to watch my girls.

Beth said...

I keep meaning to leave a comment on your blog to email me so I can put you on my list! I don't know your email address.
Congrats on expecting baby #3! So exciting.
And I LOVE the cute pics of your little girl in her dance clothes-I CANNOT wait when Reagan is old enough to go!
See you next week maybe?
bethgoodman@cox.net