Sunday, December 9, 2007
Here's the Deal...
I've had a lot of people ask me about NLightN CDs. Yes, they have a Christmas CD that they are selling for $5.00. It has 3 of their own songs and & 3 other songs that everybody knows. It is really good!! They also have 2 other CDs out that you can get at Deseret Book or Seagull Book. You can also preview and buy them at iTunes. There is another Enlighten group that comes up, but it is pretty obvious which one is the church group. The other 2 CDs are all their own songs that as group wrote. They bring a great spirit to any home. Anyway, hope this answers some people's questions. If you want any of the CDs and don't want to drive to Deseret or don't know how to use iTunes, we have some at our house that you can buy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Jami!
How are you? Your blog is so cute!! This whole blogging thing is pretty fun because you can keep in touch with people!! Your kids are so cute, and congrats on the new one!
I don't know if Mark will remember, but I actually played my voilin for their second CD... and played with them on a few concerts-- mainly the one in thatcher, but that was a while ago... it was fun! If they ever need another violin.. I'm in!
And I agree that they are the best!
yay for good music! for those who haven't listened, the group is really good! oh and yes, we are moving this weekend jami. :) not too far though.
Post a Comment