After I fed Capri this morning, I put her in the swing and ran to the ladies room. While I was in there, I heard Capri screaming. I knew Caleb had done something.... the question was "What now?"
So I go in the family room and Caleb is hiding behind the couch and I ask him what he did. Here's what he said....
"I tried to play punch out with hers, but hers didn't want to."
Hmmmm, if Caleb wasn't so stinkin' cute, I think we would have dropped him off at Good Will by now.
(Love Capri's face in this picture.... "Really Mom, you're letting Caleb feed me again!")
2 comments:
She will be one tough cookie that's for sure!
PS...totally cracking up that you said "ladies room" don't know why I just thought it was funny!
I haven't been on your blog in so long and scrolled through several pictures......your kiddo's are SOOOO CUTE and FUNNY!!! I loved Caleb's comment on this post and I also smiled at your LADIES ROOM term....SUCH A CUTE FAMILY and I agree "hers is cute"!!!!!!!
Post a Comment