Caleb is doing awesome in preschool! He LOVES going and tells me everyday that he needs to go to preschool. I am so proud of Caleb. I wasn't sure he was ready to go to preschool. But his teachers love him and tell me how well he is doing. Caleb has definitely grown up a lot this past year and I honestly can't live without this boy. He has his moments of being stubborn... very stubborn. He has taught me so many things and given me a better appreciation for the little things that I have been blessed with. I cherish this boy. He still lets me love on him and I adore the kisses he gives me. I truly am a lucky mom!!
The other day I told Caleb how cute he was and he got angry with me for that. He responded, "Mom, boys aren't cute, boys are AWESOME!" And when he said awesome, he threw his arms down to be more dramatic while saying that. But he's just so dang cute and says some of the funniest things! Love this kid!!!
He made this awesome car back in October for preschool!
1 comment:
Here's to being "awesome" Caleb!
Love the funny things they say! I just wish I could remember all they say!
Post a Comment