This little girl is quite the favorite at our house. Everyone wants to hold and kiss on her at her every waking moment. Mark and Elli fight for her. The second Elli gets home from school.... "I need to hold her!" Then when Mark gets home from work.... "Give her to me Elli!" Then Elli tells her dad that she just got her and that he can't have her yet. This is an everyday occurrence.
Love having another girl!! Oh the bows and accessories!!
This was right after a bath. She has curly hair for about 15 minutes right after!! Love it!!
She has the same glare I do using her eyebrows.
I guess we are kind of sleep deprived in this house.....
My beautiful girls!! Lucky us to have them!!
I was holding Capri and just about to put her to bed when Caleb asked to hold her. So I gave her to him and he immediately started singing "I Am A Child of God" to her. He loves this song and sings it all the time. So I ran and got the camera and recorded him singing it to Capri.
Every time Caleb sees a picture of her or if she is smiling, Caleb says, "Ooooohh, how cute!" He seriously just adores her and loves her a lot! (As I am making this post... Caleb is looking at the pictures and saying, "How cute!") Love that boy!

2 comments:
I never saw the resemblance between Capri and Elli until that first picture you have posted. They look so much alike! I love the video of Caleb. Cody said that has to go on his wedding video. :)
OK, now I can see Elli in Capri!
So sweet of Caleb singing to her :)
Post a Comment