Braeden has been grounded from video games (mainly New Super Mario Bros Wii) for 2 WEEKS. So he has needed to find something else to do. It is pretty funny the things he has come up with. Him and Elli have been watching YouTube videos on how to draw Mario & Peach.
Just this morning while I was getting Braeden ready for school, Elli was busy doing something. She came up the stairs and showed me what she had done. She watched some guy draw Peach on YouTube and this is the product. Elli drew this all by herself in front of the computer. I would have loved to watch her face as she drew this this. She sticks her tongue out when she is concentrating. I was shocked to see this. She's only 5. I can't even draw this good.


And this is what Braeden has been drawing with the help of YouTube videos. He has some other ones that are amazing too, but I don't know what he did with them


He drew this one for Elli one day.
Mark said, "You take video games away from that kid.... and he dreams of video games." He loves Mario Bros!! (Hence, he was Mario for Halloween!!)

3 comments:
They must get their drawing from Uncle Ryan!! Those are pretty good!
So cute!! Caden comes home and says he plays mario and peach at preschool with elli, they are so funny!!
So cute... you may have two little artists on your hands.
Reminds me of when a friend taught me how to draw Homer Simpson in the 5th grade... I thought I was pretty cool. haha
Post a Comment