Monday, March 1, 2010

Another Cali trip

We love visiting California.  We went there the end of January for Mark's oldest brother and his wife's 25th anniversary party.

Mark took all 3 kids hiking while we were there.  Mark's mom lives on a hill and as a kid, Mark would hike to this cross that someone put up.  The kids had so much fun.



This is Braeden's photography skills.


Elli's photography skills.



This is the perfect picture for each of the kids' personalities.  Braeden not paying attention, Elli posing and being crazy, and Caleb wanting to get down and be on his own.




Posing..... again.


I guess there was someone else hiking and they took a picture of the whole gang.


It's so pretty there.


Mark's photography skills.


This was at the party in this beautiful house.

This was me, Stacy (who's anniversary it was) and Camille.


Me and Camille


Mark and his Mom.


The hot women of the party.  I was told this night that I look like Natalie Maines from the Dixie Chicks.  I have been told this MANY times from totally different people.  I'm not sure I see it, but whatever.


I tried to get a picture of Mark, Brigham and Matt.  Matt did a nice job smiling, but Mark and Brig were too worried about who was taller.  They kept getting on their tippy toes.


Brynn, Camille and I


Kirk & Stacy (their anniversary) and Mark & I.



This is Matt & Brynn's little girl McKenna.  She is a complete doll.  We just might arrange the marriage of these 2 kids.


Mark loves to pop our toes, don't ask me why.  But that's what he is doing to Braeden.


Braeden ws so lucky and got to spend the night with his cousin Austin for 2 nights.  We barely saw him, but those 2 have a lot of fun together.



Our ride home.  We, by no means, need a suburban, but we have one.  It is great having one with only 3 kids.  We put the middle seat down, stick the kids in the back row and make a bed for Mark and I if we want to go lay down.  It's great!  (And they are watching a movie, that's why they look brain dead.)

5 comments:

Jen & Blake said...

LOoks like a fun trip!! I loved catching up, as I am terribly behind. It was fun to see you are Kara's shower, hopefully we get to visit more at the reception:)

Jen & Blake said...

It looks like a fun trip!! You guys look super cute. It was fun to get to chat at Kara;s shower. Hopefully we will get to visit more at the reception!!

Robin said...

YOu're gorgeous, and your kids are pretty good looking too!

Mel said...

Looks like another fun trip to Cali!!
Love going there, but hate the drive! :-)

Peterson Family said...

What a great trip! I love California and I miss having family to visit there. We are going this summer with Mark's whole family and I CAN NOT WAIT!! :)

PS You are kids are adorable as always. And growing much too quickly. ;)