Monday, April 1, 2013

The Zoo

January 4th

Before school started back after Christmas Break, I took the kids to the zoo. We needed to get out of the house!!


I think they thought if they stuck their arm down that, they could get some change out. They tried really hard!!


Not sure what animal this is... I didn't even know at the time we were there. But I needed a picture!!


There's a rhino back there somewhere.  Elli put her ipod on her head like that to be a rhino!! Last time we were at the zoo, this was the only animal Braeden wanted to see. 


Capri was a sweetheart and just ate snacks the whole time! She was a good girl!!




Had to ride the camel... watch out they spit!!



 Woo Hoo... no hands!! Really Elli, that is amazing skills!!








Just to explain the crown. This girl saw this crown at Charming Charlie's back in October. She was DYING to have it! I told her she could ask for it for Christmas! Well, she got it. Now she wears it every so often and part of any outfit. I love her!!


This was fun to see!!


Mark's favorite animal!!


Fun to see, but so boring. It took him 10 minutes to walk from the wall to the water.

No comments: