This day came too fast......
She is already 6 months old today.
I can't get enough of her
I can't hold her tight enough
I can't kiss her enough
I can't get enough of her smell
I can't squeeze her squishy legs enough
I can't pinch her dimpled cheeks enough
I can't look at her enough
I can't get enough of her smiles
I can't get enough of her huge open mouthed smile
I can't get enough of her giggles
I can't get enough of her eyes
I can't get enough of rubbing her little piggy toes on my face
I can't get enough of nibbling on her fingers
I can't get enough of the noises she makes when she eats
I can't stop loving on this girl!!
She is absolutely perfect! I wish there was a way to make a mold of all her squishiness and store it for when she gets too big. This baby is way too delicious for me! Every waking moment I need my Capri fix. She literally is what I need right now in my life. I need her more than she needs me!! I have loved being her mom and I am looking forward to many more years with this sweet precious baby girl!!
I told Braeden & Elli that today was her 6 month mark and they want to have a 1/2 Birthday party for her! Not a bad idea!! Everyone in this household absolutely ADORES this little girl. They fight over holding her, playing with her, and will even make up the excuse that they forgot to give her a kiss when they are supposed to be in bed. Capri has completely changed our lives and we are loving this change!!
Our Capri is too precious for words!! She is AMAZING!!!

2 comments:
So cute! I need a Capri fix right now!
I realized on Tuesday that Capri was six months and I got sad that Avlyn is only two months behind. It's going too fast!
Post a Comment