Halloween started a week early for our family. Gma & Gpa Harper throw the BEST Halloween parties for their grandkids every year we ALL look forward to it each year. Even the parents!! We get to drop the kids off and have a date night!!
They were all so cute this year!
We have....
Starting in back: Brock (army man), Drake (ninja), Cade (some Egyptian guy), Cole (basketball player), Clay (bum)
Front: Elli (angel), Blayke (witch), Crew (ninja), Caleb (Simba), Tyke (Frankenstein), Braeden (mummy)
The sweet little granddaughters.... they aren't the only girls in the bunch anymore....
Then it was the Halloween parade at school
Braeden was a mummy for the party but then the night before the parade, he decided to be something else. His mind was set on a zombie. I didn't know how to make that kind of costume. I didn't have much time in the morning to get him ready, Capri fed, get me dressed for the day and Elli dressed all before school. So I made him think of something else. I felt bad because he really wanted to be a zombie.... but it wasn't happening. So he thought of this. He is Litl' Mac from Punch Out. I made the belt and ripped a white shirt that night and he was so excited to be this. Phew!!
Then Caleb had his preschool parade!! Look at that little Simba!! Such a funny costume, but that's what he wanted!!
Arms up!!
Then we went to Dewitt Stables the Saturday before. It was fun. Kind of like Schnepf Farms but smaller.
This stage in life... Braeden is into squids. Not sure why, but he is.
Caleb wanted a butterfly.... umm, OK, you can have a butterfly, but we are gonna do USC colors to make it more boyish!!
This was the funnest thing there for the kids. They did this about 4 times.
Pumpkin carving. Always a good time!! I hate cleaning out the pumpkin. I'm glad Mark took control. My only job was to take pictures.
I love Elli's heart eyes and star nose. Such a girl thing! They were all pretty proud of their finished product!!
Finally... it is time to go trick or treating.....
Our little Devil!!
Oh those toes.... so edible!!
Capri wasn't too excited to be dressed up. But she had to put up with it because she was just so cute and I needed pictures.
Arms up again.... not sure why he did that in alot of the pictures.
Love this!!
Grandpa is pretty fond of her!! So cute of them!!


No comments:
Post a Comment