Sunday, July 25, 2010

Braeden's Last of of School Party

(I figure since the kids start school in 2 weeks that I should probably post Braeden's last day of school party.)

The first graders spent their last day of school across the street from the school at a park with a ton of water games. This was the first thing Braeden did when he got there.  He dunked his head in the water. It was fun because the kids were able to do whatever they wanted.  And I know Braeden took advantage of that.



I brought Elli with me. She fit right in and even made some friends.


There were about 2000 water balloons there for different games and stuff.  The moms there were trying to keep kids away from them so they had enough for the games, but after a while.......


The kids were told they could have at it and throw them at everyone. You should have seen Braeden's face when he realized they were allowed to do that.


Here are Braeden's bestest friends from school, Kade and Brian.  He loved these boys.  I asked if they would stand together so I could get a picture and as soon as I snapped the picture.... another mom threw a bucket of water on them. It was pretty funny!!



Here's Elli's friend.  They hung out the whole time together.


Braeden with his cousin Kai.

No comments: